Thanks for coming and reading my blog. You may have noticed that I don’t update this one.
That’s because I have two other blogs that I’ve been working on. And on those I’m writing all the time. Here are the links
Athletic Skills is for parents and coaches of kids that play youth sports, including high school. It’s not just for elite athletes. I love helping the kids who aren’t as skilled and getting them faster, stronger and be better athletes.
Some of the posts are about:
- Agility drills for various sports
- Training ideas
- How to set up your practice
- Sport specific training
- Coach interviews
- Goal setting for youth athletes
- The three P’s of sport; psychology, physiology, philosophy.
Coach Ron Usher is for parents and teachers. I try to stay away from youth sports. In this blog, I cover issues dealing with:
- Homeschool PE,
- Special Needs Physical Education
- Adapted PE
- Brain Based Fitness in the classroom
- Overweight Fitness for kids (and running)
- Early Elementary fitness
- Physical Education
- News about kids health and fitness.
I’d love for you to drop by and say hi at either or both of these sites.
To Fit and Healthy Kids,
Coach Ron Usher
PS: I’m also on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.